Your new career starts here!
REMIC is the #1 provider of the Ontario Mortgage Agent Course, with over 30 thousand students enrolled in the last 10 years!
Join over 30,000 REMIC students!
Check our 5-Star Google rating and reviews to see what real REMIC graduates are saying
There are 3 steps to get mortgage agent licensed in Ontario:
1. Pass The Course - the mortgage agent course can be done in as little as 5 days for as little as $338.
2. Get Hired - you must join a mortgage brokerage first before you can get licensed.
3. Complete the FSRA Application - the FSRA (formerly FSCO) licensed mortgage brokerage applies to FSRA for your mortgage agent license.
The mortgage agent course can be completed from start to finish in as little as 5 days, but you have up to 6 months.
Typically there are many brokerages that are seeking new agent in Ontario. We recommend using the FREE REMIC Job Bank where there are dozens of brokerages looking for new agents.
Mortgage agents are typically paid a commission by the lender (via their brokerage) after the mortgage is funded. The fee or commission amount is based on a number of basis points (bps), or “beeps” as they’re commonly referred to in the brokerage industry. See more here.
Mortgage Agent Course Overview
Complete the Ontario Mortgage Agent Course (RMAC) for licensing in-class, by live webcast or completely online in as little as 5 days or take up to 6 months
If you're self-motivated
- Online self-study at your own pace
- E-book or hard textbook
- Completely flexible schedule
5 Week Normal Track
If you want more time to study
- 5 Sunday Live Webcasts w/7
days in between
- 10 am to 4 pm
- Hard Textbook couriered to you
Is this the Right Career for you?
Take REMIC's 2 minute career quiz to help figure out if a career as a mortgage agent is right for you!