Why Choose REMIC for your Ontario Mortgage Agent Course?
Why Choose REMIC? We know you have choices for your education. So when you ask yourself “Why choose REMIC” we’d love you to consider the following 12 reasons. Additional information on the course providers and some comparisons can be found by clicking here.
Why choose REMIC – the top 12 reasons
1. Choose REMIC because our students achieve success!
- With over 6,000 students per year and nearly half of all newly licensed agents in Ontario every year, our students get licensed more than any other provider’s in Ontario
2. Choose REMIC for job placement assistance: FREE for our students
- Our free job bank has brokerages looking for new agents to hire all the time. This great perk is free for all of our students.
3. Choose REMIC because we’re a Certified Educational Institution: certified by FSCO and HRSDC
- REMIC is approved by FSCO, the mortgage broker licensing body in Ontario to provide the mortgage agent course in Ontario. REMIC is the leading provider, with more graduates than any other provider in the province.
- REMIC is also approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) as an accredited educational institution. We are the only certified educational institution in Ontario providing the mortgage agent course.
4. Choose REMIC because our courses are Tax Deductible: T2202A
- RMAC is tax deductible. REMIC and Ontario’s colleges are the only providers of the mortgage agent course authorized to issue a T2202A.
5. Choose REMIC because of the Cost – between $338 and $385, all in! Tax free!
- REMIC’s in class course is bundled with a hard copy of the textbook, providing the lowest cost and, in our opinion, the best value at $385
- REMIC’s online course offers an electronic textbook option ($338), or an electronic textbook with a hard copy option ($365). These choices offer you great value.
6. Choose REMIC for the Value Added: REMIC offers incredible additional bonuses valued at over $1,000, including:
- $447 Value – 3 month trial of HiCait.com Plus Version (product details at HiCait.com): HiCait.com is the home of CaiT, the mortgage industry’s most advanced LeadBot. Available once you are licensed.
- $100 Value – Career Launch Workshop (details at https://www.remic.ca/mycareerlaunch/): This fantastic workshop is designed to teach you how to get started as well as how to get clients…fast! Your next step after finishing the mortgage agent course for licensing.
- $200 value – Brokering Essentials Courses: 10 Courses designed to help prepare you for licensing and refresh your memory once you’re licensed
- $119 value -3 Year subscription to CMP Magazine: Canada’s leading mortgage magazine for mortgage agents and brokers. Learn industry secrets and best practices
- $579 Value – save $579 off of the $699 price for RevoDoc: Your complete sales and mortgage deal management solution.
7. Exam: free rewrite
- If you don’t pass the exam on the first attempt, you get one free rewrite (others charge for this). REMIC is the only provider that offers a free rewrite.
8. Exam Preparation
- RMAC provides you with all of the material you need to prepare for the exam, including an exam preparation quiz based on previous exams.
9. Exam locations.
- If you live outside of the GTA you can write the exam at any college or university in Canada.
10. Material: Industry leading textbook, videos and support
- REMIC’s material is updated constantly so you’ll always have current industry information.
11. Choice: Two locations, online and inclass options
- REMIC has two dedicated training centres in Toronto and Mississauga. You can take the course online, in class in one week Monday to Friday, over 5 Sundays or a mix of in class and online.
12. Results: Fast! You can be licensed before you’d get the results from another provider.
- Once you pass you’ll have your results within 24 – 48 hours, including your certificate! REMIC is the only provider providing results this fast.
MISSISSAUGA | 1065 Canadian Place, Suite 203 | 10AM-4PM
days online $385
days online $385
July 7, 14, 21, 28
July 7, 14, 21, 28
July 29-Aug 2
Course work is completed online at your own pace, up to 6 months
Start Date / End Date Includes Cost Registration
Right away / up to 6 mnths HARD COPY OF TEXTBOOK 365 Register
Right away / up to 6 mnths E-BOOK ONLY 338 Register