REMIC trains more students wishing to become a licensed mortgage agent than anyone else in the industry. Nearly 75% of all new mortgage agents in Ontario are REMIC trained. To view upcoming courses for licensing please click here
Upcoming Free Webinars
Social Media Marketing for Financial Service Professionals – how 20 minutes a week can earn you $3,000 per month
Thursday, September 13, 2018 11 am to 12:30 pm EST: Click here for details and to register
This free webinar dives into detail on how to leverage social media to generate more business and earn more income.
- Benefits: How spending 20 minutes a week can generate over $3,000 per month
- Engagement marketing: using quizzes to engage social media users for databasing and lead generation
- Networks: Which type of social network to use to target specific audiences and demographics
- Branding: How to brand consistently across networks
- Automation: your 20 minute social media work week
- Content choices: what content creates the most buzz?
- Promotion: how to promote your networks
- Social marketing plans: putting it into action; what are they and why they will pay off for you
Database Marketing for Financial Services Professionals – The Top 10 Ways to Generate over $5,000 per month in new business
Thursday, September 20, 2018 11 am to 12:30 pm EST: Click here for details and to register
- Benefits: Implement these top 10 strategies and generate over $5,000 per month in new business
- Drip Campaigns: not your grandpa’s drip; we’ll introduce you to some great new tech
- Find people for your database: where and how to find people to explode your database
- Engagement Databasing: Newsletters are a dead end; here is what working now
- Systems: what system is best for database marketing?
- Generating Referrals: Using your database to generate referrals
- Customer retention: Keep those clients through database marketing
- Loyal customers: when they think of mortgages or insurance, they’ll think of you
REMIC’s workshops and free webinars are designed to meet multiple purposes. Some focus on changes in the industry, while others on how to succeed in the industry. REMIC is committed to providing knowledge that can be used to help agents and brokers maximize their income through innovative strategies presented in these various workshops and webinars.
In addition to having technical knowledge on products, mortgage agents, mortgage brokers, life insurance agents and life insurance brokers must be able to generate leads and source business to be successful. REMIC helps mortgage agents, mortgage brokers, life insurance agents and life insurance brokers learn how to consistently grow their business into a long lasting career designed to generate income for years to come, not just in the short term.
For most mortgage agents, mortgage brokers, life insurance agents and life insurance brokers consistently generating new business is the single most difficult task in their career. Studies show that the reason that most mortgage agents, mortgage brokers, life insurance agents and life insurance brokers fail is not because they are not technically proficient, but because they lack business. One deal per month does not generate a living wage. Learning the secrets of successful mortgage agents, mortgage brokers, life insurance agents and life insurance brokers is what will.
Join us and take your career to new heights!