REMIC is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or distribute information about our visitors. Any modifications to these policies will be posted here.
REMIC reserves the right to gather information that does not contravene PIPEDA and use this information for statistical purposes. Real Estate and Mortgage Institute of Canada will NOT divulge any personally identifiable information about subscribers that contravenes PIPEDA. REMIC does the following:
- REMIC uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show these ads on sites across the Internet.
- REMIC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- REMIC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- REMIC may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to help tailor our site to your and our visitors’ specific needs, interests and other factors that REMIC may deem appropriate.
- REMIC uses Google Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
Please note that due to the nature of the Internet, REMIC does not warrant or represent that any data transmitted electronically via REMIC’s website will not be intercepted by a third party and we accept no liability for any damages resulting from such an interception. Take caution and do not disclose any identifying or confidential information about your request through REMIC’s website.
Any communication you post publicly in a forum, blog, poll, etc. to www.remic.ca or any of its sites will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Real Estate and Mortgage Institute of Canada and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post in a public forum.
Any unauthorized downloading and distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or sites to which we link, without copyright owner’s permission, is strictly prohibited.
The subscriber/member/visitor warrants that he/she will not divulge private or confidential information of REMIC, its directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives and those of its affiliates without the express consent of the parties whose information is being divulged.
2175 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 307
North York, ON, M2J 1W8